Wednesday 23 November 2016

Review Los Angeles Attorney

I hired Shegerian & Associates in June of 2014 regarding employment rights violations that occurred with my employer (Fortune 100 Company) that caused me severe emotional distress.I hired this firm specifically due to their outstanding case history (95% success rate) and the fact that 2 of their previous clients have been awarded two of Los Angeles County’s largest employment verdicts in the history of LA employment law.
Cortney Shegerian/


This is who I wanted by my side to fight back against a very well known corporation for their illegal actions which included discrimination based on my medical condition and ADA violations. As of today, I can say that my case has been resolved. I worked with Cortney Shegerian specifically on my case and she was always very kind and always professional. I believe that she fought for me to the best of her abilities and I received the best possible outcome for my case. 

Considering that my case was resolved in less than a year, I am very happy that I chose to hire Shegerian & Associates. I would absolutely refer ANYONE with employment rights issues to their office!

2 comments: